- About us
- Air Rifle, Field Rifle and 3 Positional Rifle
- Black Powder - Muzzleloading and Single Shot Rifle
- Collectors Club
- Combined Services
- Field Shotgun
- Handgun Silhouette
- ISU Pistol (Olympic Pistol)
- Lever Action & Gallery Rifle
- NRA Target Pistol
- Practical Shooting (IPSC)
- Rifle Metallic Silhouette (Scoped & Cowboy)
- Single Action
- Combined Calendar
- Combined Calendar
SSAA Para - Licence Training and Safety Course Dates29-Apr-2018
Members wishing to complete this course are requested to register their interest in attending by completing an application form (available in the canteen) and leaving it with the canteen attendant. You will need to include a contact phone number or email-address so you can be contacted by SMS or e-mail in the event of any change to plans.
Normal courses will be held on Wednesday evenings, commencing at 6:30pm sharp every six to eight weeks when demand exists. Group sizes are limited to 18 people.
Persons seeking to obtain their initial licence through this course or a variation to an existing licence MUST bring their letter from SAPOL authorizing their attendance at the course. To obtain a letter please visit your local police station and ask for a licence application or licence variation form.
Please read the Para Range Rules on the website or in the front of the program booklet prior to the course. PLEASE BRING A BLACK ballpoint pen and your SAPOL letter where applicable.
For further details, the SSAA Para Safety Course Trainer can be contacted on 0400152150 or email - email@example.com
The next Safety Course will be held on the 8th of August 2018.
- Members who have joined after the 1st of July 2017 and wanting to obtain a handgun licence, MUST also have supplied a copy of a national police clearance to the secretary. If one has already been supplied when joining the club then this requirement is met.
Handgun shooters will also need to complete 6 shoots with one of our pistol sections. Please have a look through the club sections to find one that will suit your interests.