- About us
- Air Rifle, Field Rifle and 3 Positional Rifle
- Air Rifle Field Target
- Black Powder - Muzzleloading and Single Shot Rifle
- Collectors Club
- Combined Services
- Field Shotgun
- Handgun Silhouette
- ISU Pistol (Olympic Pistol)
- Lever Action & Gallery Rifle
- NRA Target Pistol
- Practical Shooting (IPSC)
- Rifle Metallic Silhouette (Scoped & Cowboy)
- Single Action
- Combined Calendar
- Combined Calendar
2 months membership has been extended to every member on the club register to cover the period of time the club was closed. So if you were due to expire in May 2020, it has now been extended to July 2020.
New members who joined during the shutdown will start their 12 month membership period this month as we are now open.
New membership cards (with the 2 month extension) have been sent out this week for members who renewed during the club shutdown.
As the range is operating at a reduced capacity, please remember to book in with the canteen for general sighting in and with the section captain for programmed practice shoots.
For further information, please refer to our COVID-19 reopening plan on our club website or contact the secretary.
To all Para Members and Perspective Para Members with in applications in progress,
To all Para Members, visitors and volunteers.
The 50m Range upgrade is progressing well. The mound has been adjusted and the new turning target system is now going in. The new range will increase our range capacity by moving some of our pistol and rifle matches from the main range and 1st pistol range and onto the 50m range. The goal is to have the 50m range ready prior to the Gallery Rifle Nationals in May 2020.
- Club Re Opening Stage 2
- CLUB MEMBERSHIP UPDATE - 24/05/2020
- Update on SSAA Para Memberships during the COVID-19 Range Closure (10/04/2020)
- COVID-19 Update (Range Closed) 24/03/20
- COVID-19 Update 23/03/2020
- Combined Services Rifle and Pistol Ntionals
- Field Rifle State Titles
- Canteen Phone Offline
- 50m Range Upgrade